KIKADU - TRULY ORGANIC
Speelgoed die in goede omstandigheden word gemaakt , biologisch is en zeer goed is van kwaliteit .
voor meer info over het merk : https://www.kikadu.de/en_US/page/truly-organic
Our design is for kids and their parents – modern, sustainable, fair: During the production process at kikadu we act in harmony with humans, animals and the environment. This is our contribution towards a better world. Day after day, kikadu proves that ecology, economy and social commitment can actually work together without sacrificing quality. We recycle and reuse waste material because want to use fewer resources than can regrow. Our toys and accessories are produced under fair working conditions with great attention to detail and are made for a long life as a favorite Piece.
TRANSPARENCY AT ALL LEVELS
• Our certified materials come from a manufacturing facility in India. The designs are developed by us.
• Our natural rubber is extracted and processed in Sri Lanka.
• In Sri Lanka it is manufactured into our products. Each individual piece is finished by a sewer. Each product tells a unique story, which you can read on our Website.
• Our filling materials are made from recycled PET bottles and help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. They are a better alternative to natural fillers that are not properly dried and tend to mold.
• We work with environmentally friendly transport companies to deliver our products to Europe and compensate for our CO2 emissions.